What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or store?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other details to help you with your experience. Your credit card information may also be collected through Paypal services, should you make a purchase from the store. We do not store any credit or debit card details on any of our systems.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of the site.
We do not sell or trade to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. However, to operate effectively as a business, we may need to pass your information on to selected and trusted third-parties. The third-parties we may share information with are:
- Mailchimp (for sending out our email newsletter)
- AnPost ( Ireland postal service, to send your physical products)
In addition, any third-party to whom we may need to disclose personal information in order to comply with our legal, regulatory and statutory obligations. This may be as part of a legal process, (for example, in response to a court order or in response to a law enforcement agency’s request, or where they believe it’s necessary). This could be to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety, property or rights of any person. It could also include non-compliance with our website rules, or as otherwise permitted or any third-party where you’ve given your consent.
Please be assured that when we outsource any processes we ensure that any supplier or contractor has adequate security measures in place. We’ll also require them to comply with privacy principles as part of our contract with them.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
How to access, correct your information and withdraw consent
You’re able to correct the information we hold about you as follows:
- If you’re a customer, you can use our contact form to send in new details.
- You’re able to change your preferences relating to marketing communications from us and withdraw your consent at any time, by filling in our contact form.
- You may make a request to access your Personally Identifiable Information that’s held by us and maintained in our database. To do this you need to send in your request via our contact form.
- You may also have the right to request erasure of personal information we hold about you, request restriction of processing of such information, object to the processing of such information, request a copy of such information in a portable format.
7 Phoenix park Avenue
This policy was last reviewed/modified on May 23st 2018.